Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Bastille Day!

I hope you're having a great Bastille Day :p. 
The country club my grandparents live at used to be owned by a French family and they always celebrated hard for Bastille Day, so it's close to my heart! We had the most fun and there were more fireworks... I can never get enough fireworks even if it's only 10 days after the 4th of July!
I'm in the midst of moving from LA to NYC but I'm having to stop and put some stuff off with my parents in ATL. 
Ugh, so I'm all over the place. 

BUT, I do have an awesome collaboration with another Etsy shop coming up that I'm super excited about! I'll getcha more details later!

Meanwhile enjoy this little sketch I drew for Bastille Day.  All my coloring utensils are in Georgia right now... I know, dumb move haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment