Sunday, August 3, 2014

Finally in NYC.... Sort of.


I know, I know, I we totally been MIA. But I was busy moving: packing, cleaning, driving across the country. Across. The. Whole. Country. LA--->ATL. Then flew to New York and worked the very next day to Dallas and back. Then Chicago and back the next day. Now I'm on to D.C. which luckily I'll have a layover. 

I've been so busy working that I haven't even been able to find a crashpad or an apartment so I've been hotel surfing... Not as glamorous as Eloise makes it. 
I'm homeless in New York. #cool

So won't be posting sketches for a few more days, but after the 6th I have a few days off and I should be finishing up a few sketches, posting them here and at my etsy shop. 

Also, if you have any tips on fun things to do in Old Town at Alexandria, Va let me know. That's where my layover hotel is. 

Thanks!

RB

P. S. My new collaboration the Etsy shop TwoBeardsPlusMomma will be out this month! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment